- Step 1: Use a disinfectant hand soap to wash your hands, your navel piercing, and your belly ring.
- Step 2: Simply unscrew the top ball of your belly ring and insert the belly bar shaft through the pierced opening within your navel cavity. Take care not to graze or poke your piercing, take your time to ensure the belly ring gently moves through the piercing until you see it surface at the top of your belly button.
- Step 3: Screw on the top ball, to prevent losing your ball, ensure that the ball is reasonably tight however take care not to over tighten as this could make it difficult to loosen when you next remove the navel jewellery.
316L Surgical Steel | 14g | 10mm (3/8 Inch)
Single Gem Opal Gleam Classique Belly Bars
In stock - Dispatched within 1-2 business days
Our mixed single gem opal navel bars are now available with the opal inspired bottom ball with a plain steel top ball.
This belly ring is comprised of premium 316L Surgical Steel with a faux opal gemstone.
Yes, we accept returns, even for change of mind. Our items are hygienically dispatched to you in heat sealed plastic sleeves. Please inspect your jewellery prior to opening the sealed sleeve. Due to hygiene reasons we can not accept returns for 'sizing' or 'change of mind' once the plastic sleeve has been tampered. All returns must be requested within 14 days of receipt.
FREE delivery applies Australia wide for orders over $30. Free delivery applies for all international orders over $150.
We offer express post options for urgent orders. All orders are typically fulfilled within 1-2 business days. We dispatch at Tweed Heads Post Office, a Gold Coast Metro facility with a fast reliable turn around. Read more about our delivery and return policies on our FAQ page.
Australian Delivery Options - $4.90 or free for orders over $30
- Standard Mail: 3-6 Business days
- Priority Post: 2-4 Business days
- Express Post: 1-2 Business Days
New Zealand Delivery Options -
- Economy Mail: 5-15 Business days (suspended service from 27th June)
- Registered Mail: 5-10 Business days
- International Express: 2-5 Business days
US, UK and Rest of World-
- International Mail: 8-20 Business days (depending on location, typically around 8-12 business days)
- International Express Post: 3-8 Business Days
316L surgical steel will not tarnish, flake or peel and will last the test of time.
However, all body jewellery, even the basics will still collect particles of dirt and body oils in various areas. We recommend cleaning your jewellery to keep it looking brand new and for maximum hygiene. Simply use dish washing detergent in warm water.
Warning: alcohol can damage and loosen gems, likewise harsh chemicals can also prematurely age your body jewellery.
To remove dirt or build up, use a gentle brush - like a soft bristle toothbrush. Give your jewellery a final wash with disinfectant hand soap to assist killing bacteria.
NOTE: Some dangling jewellery and fancy styles may be comprised of a mixture of metals. Check our full product specifications listed with each product for details about whether the piece is suitable for permanent wear and water exposure.