| 14g | 10mm (3/8 Inch)
Daisy Delights Belly Bar
In stock - Dispatched within 1-2 business days
A cute and sparkly daisy belly ring available in four sweet colours.
The ball at the base of the navel post is tipped with a petite daisy, and adorned with a single sparkling clear cubic zirconia gem.
This bargain priced belly bar is comprised from premium 316L surgical steel, with UV Acrylic (plastic) for the balls and the daisy.
- The full length of the belly button ring is 24mm (2.4cm).
- The width of the belly ring charm is 10mm (1cm).
- The belly bar is dressed with a 5mm UV acrylic / plastic top ball.
- The base of the belly bar features a ball sized 8mm, UV acrylic / plastic with an attached daisy.
Yes, we accept returns, even for change of mind. Our items are hygienically dispatched to you in heat sealed plastic sleeves. Please inspect your jewellery prior to opening the sealed sleeve. Due to hygiene reasons we can not accept returns for 'sizing' or 'change of mind' once the plastic sleeve has been tampered. All returns must be requested within 14 days of receipt.
FREE delivery applies Australia wide for orders over $30. Free delivery applies for all international orders over $150.
We offer express post options for urgent orders. All orders are typically fulfilled within 1-2 business days. We dispatch at Tweed Heads Post Office, a Gold Coast Metro facility with a fast reliable turn around. Read more about our delivery and return policies on our FAQ page.
Australian Delivery Options - $4.90 or free for orders over $30
- Standard Mail: 3-6 Business days
- Priority Post: 2-4 Business days
- Express Post: 1-2 Business Days
New Zealand Delivery Options -
- Economy Mail: 5-15 Business days (suspended service from 27th June)
- Registered Mail: 5-10 Business days
- International Express: 2-5 Business days
US, UK and Rest of World-
- International Mail: 8-20 Business days (depending on location, typically around 8-12 business days)
- International Express Post: 3-8 Business Days
Stock up !! Affordable, bargain priced acrylic body jewellery is perfect for mixing and matching with your ensemble. Two things to keep in mind to extend the life of your plastic pieces:
- When cleaning this type of material do NOT use alcohol or any chemical based cleaning agents as these will crack and damage your jewellery. Simply rinse in warm water with a generic disinfectant hand soap.
- Try to avoid over screwing your plastic balls as making these too tight can cause them to break or crack.