In these strange, uncertain times, the health and wellbeing of the TummyToys team, customers and community, is our top priority. We’re monitoring the coronavirus day by day and following updates and advice from the Department of Health and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We’re doing everything we can to ensure we don’t contribute to the spread of Covid-19.
1. Online orders will proceed as per normal however our free international mail service is currently not available (free post still available in Australia!). Australia Post have advised that all international economy mail services will halt until further notice due to a lack of international flights. We can still send your order by international post, however the minimum cost is $20, the more you spend the cheaper the postage with orders over $150 still receiving free post. We are currently still providing daily dispatches using Australia Post and will advise if there are any disruptions to this service.
2. Our reception staff will be answering your phone calls from the comfort of their own home to minimise exposure. This enables us to offer continuous customer service, even where lockdown or self-isolation may be required. Please ensure you provide as many details as possible so our receptionist can direct your call to the appropriate team member.
3. We’ve increased our hygiene measures in our dispatch warehouse which will continue to operate with a strict one person per shift limit to guarantee social distancing and the safety of our staff. Transport to and from our dispatch warehouse is by private vehicle only, our team are avoiding all public transport in the interest of minimising exposure risks.
4. Please note: some supplier lines are currently in lockdown in the United States and this may impact a small collection of our custom solid gold orders. We will do our best to provide your goods as promptly as possible and will keep you updated of any delays where applicable.
5. Can I contract Covid-19 from my package or from my piercings? We’ve had no confirmed cases of Covid-19 in any of our offices and maintain the highest hygiene practices for both employees and visitors. In addition, we have been advised that the virus can not survive in transit (without a host) past 1-2 days.
Our staff are being extremely diligent about cleanliness and hygiene practices. We are committed to keeping our team safe (and employed) during these challenging times and we hope you and your family are well and looking after yourself and each other too.